- THE METRO – The perfect choice for any commuter, the GustBuster Metro umbrella brings award-winning technology in a small package. At only 16 inches long and 1.1 pounds, the Metro fits comfortably into any backpack or briefcase.
- BUST THE GUST – This weatherproof umbrella features an automatic opening system and a 43-inch, 100% waterproof 190-thread-count nylon canopy. Combined with its unique patented double canopy design, the Metro can weather any storm.
- UNFLIPPABLE, UNFLAPPABLE, UNLEAKABLE – The Metro umbrella utilizes GustBuster’s award-winning double canopy design, which has been tested in winds up to 55mph without flipping, folding, or leaking!
- WIND-DEFYING CONSTRUCTION - The Metro features a pinch-less open and close release system, temper-hardened steel joint connectors, a Sure-Grip comfort handle, and a reinforced shaft that prevents crimping and snapping, even in the toughest wind.
- MADE FOR YOU – The Metro can be optioned with a custom metal engraving on its elegant hardwood handle.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED– The GustBuster Metro comes with a complimentary carrying sheath and is backed by our 30-day money-back guarantee as well as a limited lifetime warranty.
- JNJenindren N.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsYesterday5 stars for the Metro and nice Engraving
I had one before and it was very good. I'll wait for the rains to come, and I'll let you know how good the new one is.
- RLRaul L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoThe only for travels
This is the third umbrella y buy in about 20 years. And this one I purchased it for a very heavy duty travel to Panama, the last I used in another travel go Costa Rica was awesome and I expect nothing less from this, and I know this one will endurance the difficult weather conditions.
- MLMichael L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoGreat Umbrella
Well made and last for years!
- KMKimberley M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoGood umbrella!
So far I have only used this in light rain a couple of times. It worked well, the construction seems sound and very sturdy, while still being lightweight. The real test will be a windy storm.
- JKJohn K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars9 months agoNew Umbrella
Good quality, design