- *The Classic - Pink is not engraveable
- THE CLASSIC – GustBuster's Classic umbrella is the smartest umbrella you’ll ever own. Armed with GustBuster's patented technology, the Classic’s 48-inch canopy provides cover that you can count on. The Classic also features a curved hardwood handle.
- BUST THE GUST – This weatherproof umbrella features an automatic opening system and a 100% waterproof 190-Thread-Count Formosa Nylon canopy. Combined with its unique patented double-canopy design, the Classic can weather any storm.
- UNFLIPPABLE, UNFLAPPABLE, UNLEAKABLE – The Classic umbrella utilizes GustBuster's award-winning double canopy design, which has been tested in winds up to 55mph without flipping, folding, or leaking!
- WIND-DEFYING CONSTRUCTION - The Classic features a superior construction with a pinch-less open and close release system, steel joint connectors, and a double-reinforced, lightning-resistant fiberglass shaft that prevents crimping, even in strong wind.
- MADE FOR YOU – The Classic can be optioned with a custom metal engraving on its elegant hardwood handle.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED – The GustBuster Classic comes with a complimentary carrying sheath and is backed by our 30-day money-back guarantee as well as a limited lifetime warranty.
- BMBrian M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars18 hours agoBest umbrella
I broke my original gustbuster after 20 years. Had to have another. It is awrsome.
- JRJohn R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars6 months agoan excellent umbrella
I bought "The Classic" to supplement an old Gustbuster I inherited from my father who carried it around in his golf bag for many years. I don't play golf, but it is very useful when I am out touring on my motorcycle and get caught in a squall. It is very large and spacious and covers my gear and I as I sit on the bike and wait out a storm. It really handles the winds, too. The Classic is clearly well-made and will be useful here at home, but it isn't as broad and spacious as my old one. Not sure what Plan B will be.
- ILIona L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars8 months agoLovely Umbrella
Just received May 13th. It's a pretty umbrella. My daughter has had a smaller one for 12 years and it's still in good condition. So we'll see how this one holds up.
- RArebecca a.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars11 months agoBest umbrella
I received my gustbuster as a gift and have since bought more for myself and for many friends. It is the only umbrella I will use. I have one in my house, one in my car, and one for travel.
- VBValerie B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars11 months agoBest of the old school!
I’ve had my Gustbuster for almost 20 years and it’s my favorite umbrella of all time! I actually have three - one for golf, one for walking and a mini for my purse.
I buy them for my good friends who all rave about the solid construction and quality craftsmanship that is sadly lacking in most products today. And you simply cannot beat the price for value. Well done!