- *The Classic - Pink is not engraveable
- THE CLASSIC – GustBuster's Classic umbrella is the smartest umbrella you’ll ever own. Armed with GustBuster's patented technology, the Classic’s 48-inch canopy provides cover that you can count on. The Classic also features a curved hardwood handle.
- BUST THE GUST – This weatherproof umbrella features an automatic opening system and a 100% waterproof 190-Thread-Count Formosa Nylon canopy. Combined with its unique patented double-canopy design, the Classic can weather any storm.
- UNFLIPPABLE, UNFLAPPABLE, UNLEAKABLE – The Classic umbrella utilizes GustBuster's award-winning double canopy design, which has been tested in winds up to 55mph without flipping, folding, or leaking!
- WIND-DEFYING CONSTRUCTION - The Classic features a superior construction with a pinch-less open and close release system, steel joint connectors, and a double-reinforced, lightning-resistant fiberglass shaft that prevents crimping, even in strong wind.
- MADE FOR YOU – The Classic can be optioned with a custom metal engraving on its elegant hardwood handle.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED – The GustBuster Classic comes with a complimentary carrying sheath and is backed by our 30-day money-back guarantee as well as a limited lifetime warranty.
- BBBradley B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoGreat in the rain
Works great in the rain. I never liked automatic opener/closers because it seemed like that was the first part to break on most umbrellas, so I appreciate the "manual" style opener/closer on the Classic.
- GLGeorge L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars2 days agoClassic review
Good umbrella. Lost my last one and do not use as much as the Metro due to it's size.
- LBLaura B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoMy very own!
When you purchase a GustBuster product, you know immediately that you are buying a quality product! I had bought my husband an umbrella years ago, but since he's now my ex, I needed my own GustBuster. I don't even need them to be girly or frilly, I just need them to work. The large umbrella I previously owned went to a young lady in Texas Medical Center with no umbrella in a downpour. She needed it more than I.
- ZBZachary B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoI love GustBusters
I've gotten a ton of GustBusters over the years, including the classic, the metro, the golf, the parasol, and whatnot. Generally I end up giving a lot of them away to friends and family who visit and who are impressed at all my evangelism! So I'm always buying more. This design simply nails the problem. These umbrellas just don't turn inside out, they don't try to drag me away. They simply let the updrafts pass harmlessly through the canopy, and stop the rain from coming down and getting me wet. That's that.
- IAIvor A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoGreat product.
Purchased to replace a 10 year old GustBuster that had done great service. I trust the new one willlast as long.