- *The Classic - Pink is not engraveable
- THE CLASSIC – GustBuster's Classic umbrella is the smartest umbrella you’ll ever own. Armed with GustBuster's patented technology, the Classic’s 48-inch canopy provides cover that you can count on. The Classic also features a curved hardwood handle.
- BUST THE GUST – This weatherproof umbrella features an automatic opening system and a 100% waterproof 190-Thread-Count Formosa Nylon canopy. Combined with its unique patented double-canopy design, the Classic can weather any storm.
- UNFLIPPABLE, UNFLAPPABLE, UNLEAKABLE – The Classic umbrella utilizes GustBuster's award-winning double canopy design, which has been tested in winds up to 55mph without flipping, folding, or leaking!
- WIND-DEFYING CONSTRUCTION - The Classic features a superior construction with a pinch-less open and close release system, steel joint connectors, and a double-reinforced, lightning-resistant fiberglass shaft that prevents crimping, even in strong wind.
- MADE FOR YOU – The Classic can be optioned with a custom metal engraving on its elegant hardwood handle.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED – The GustBuster Classic comes with a complimentary carrying sheath and is backed by our 30-day money-back guarantee as well as a limited lifetime warranty.
- BBBradley B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoGreat in the rain
Works great in the rain. I never liked automatic opener/closers because it seemed like that was the first part to break on most umbrellas, so I appreciate the "manual" style opener/closer on the Classic.
- TMTimothy M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 weeks agoLooks great. Works great.
Looks great. Works great. Built solid and sturdy. Sharp-looking and classy.
- CQCarlos Q.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoGreat product
Love it. Stylish and effective.
- AAJGVerified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoHad this for 16 years
I bought this umbrella as a college freshman after getting sick of cheap umbrellas flipping inside out in stormy weather. I'm now 33. It has never flipped on me, even when it has been extremely windy. The fabric is still perfect. The wooden handle has a little wear, but I feel like that gives it character. I am so attached to this umbrella that I have driven thirty minutes and paid for parking to get it back after accidentally leaving it somewhere. I can't recommend it highly enough.
- BMBrian M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoBest umbrella
I broke my original gustbuster after 20 years. Had to have another. It is awrsome.